NEW IN


As I mention yesterday I went shopping. And this is what I brought home. I stayed with the few basics pieces. That's the way as I like it. Denim shirt ( there is never enough ) a bit oversize, basic t-shirts ( you can have as many as possible and still missing one ), faux leather skirt ( perfect lenght and fit, another one is always must buy ). 

Ako som uz vcera spominala, bola som nakupovat. A toto su veci co som priniesla domov. Zostala som verna zakladnym kusom. Tak to mam rada. Riflova kosela ( nikdy ich nieje dostatok ) trochu vacsia, klasicke tricka ( mozte mat tak vela ako je len mozne a stale vam jedno chyba ), kozenkova sukna ( perfektna dlzka a strih, dalsiu do zbierky je vzdy potrebne kupit ).


ZARA shirt
H&M t-shirts, skirt

Comments

  1. Basic is also nice, why not! I love denim shirts, so I loved your new shirt! Every piece is lovely, so nice that you found so beautiful things! Well done! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all
    XX
    http://www.buildingmynewbody.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good basics! I must go to Zara soon, their fall winter collection is looking fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts