SWEATSHIRT TREND


01/08/2013

Did you fell for a sweatshirts and sweatpants trend? Or just general casual sporty look? I was always more sporty person and a tomboy, but this time I tried to stay away from a sweatshirts. Until now. When I found that sweatshirt from DSQUARED2 I couldn't resist anymore. It was even on sale. I love the washed look of it. It goes really well with a jeans, shorts and leather skirt.
Thanks for all your lovely comments.

Uz ste prepadli aj vy trendu teplakov a mikin? Alebo aspon klasickemu sportovemu vyzoru? Ja som vzdy bola viac sportovy typ a taky chlapcensky typ, ale tentokrat som odolavala zostat dalej od mikin. Az doteraz. Ked som objavila tuto mikinu od DSQUARED2 uz som nevedela odolat. Dokonca bola vo vypredaji. Zamilovala som si sprany look. Perfektne sa mi hodi k rifliam, sortkam a ku kozenej sukni.  Dakujem za vsetky mile komentare.




DSQUARED2

Comments

  1. Yes, I felt in love with sweatshirts :) And I must admit that I bought many in the last time ;) But your new sweater is so good that now I´m thinking about if I should buy this sweater, too ...

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts