IMITATION LEATHER SKIRT


Finally I found the perfect one. I was dreaming about that skirt for a few nights and days. I was a bit jealous to all that stylish ladies who was already having one. There is so many option, but let's be honest, not always we can afford that amount of money. But with that from H&M ( here ) everyone can afford it and stop dreaming for long nights and days. I was really well impressed with the fit. I expected to it moving around, or slipping up while I walk, but nothing. It stays at the hips and on the waist.

Konecne som nasla tu spravnu. Snivala som o takejto sukni uz niekolko noci a dni. Trosku som ziarlila na vsetky tie stylove damy ktore uz jednu vlastnili. Ponuka je velka, ale budme k sebe uprimni, nie vzdy si mozme dovolit zaplatit tolko penazi. Ale s touto verziou od H&M ( TU ) kazdy si moze jednu dovolit a prestat snivat dlhe noci a dni. Bola som velmi milo prekvapena so strihom. Cakala som ze sa bude krutit, alebo smykat nahor ked kracam, ale nic. Zostava na svojom mieste pekne obopinajuc boky a pas.





What I was wearing

H&M skirt ( more here ), t-shirt
RETRO sandals 

Comments

  1. love it...I have one too and I really like to wear it, it is really comfortable :)

    http://new-york-city-girl.blogspot.de/
    p.s.: Abstimmung.Outfit-schau vorbei :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS A GREAT LOOK!





    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Love the skirt!

    www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, your outfit is so simple but really classic! x

    http://totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cool skirt! I bought a pair of fake leather shorts at Zara, but your skirt looks even better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts