FLIRTY IN THE RAIN


My favorite dress from H&M. I like the style of them, it doesn't matter if I wear heels, boots or trainers still looks good. This morning I woke up to heavy rain and it didn't stop until lunch so I chose trainers.  Do you have that kind of dress? What is your go to piece when you have     " nothing to wear "?  Thanks for all your lovely comments.

Moje oblubene saty z H&M. Mam velmi rady styl tychto siat, nezalezi na tom ci si obujem lodicky, cizmy alebo tenisky stale vyzeraju dobre. Dnes rano som sa zobudila do uprsaneho dna tak som si vybrala tenisky. Aj vy mate takyto typ siat na kazdu prilezitost? A co je vas najoblubenejsi kusok ked  " si nemate co obliect "? Dakujem za vsetky vase mile komentare.



What I was wearing

H&M dress
NIKE METRO PLUS trainers

Comments

  1. so cool that youre wearing the dress with sneakers!! :)

    www.tone.femelle.no

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts