LET'S GO SHOPPING


The biggest passion and fun all of us. But what's your go to shops bag and shoes? I prefer to take a big tote, so I have my hands free while I pick up stuffs, but sometimes I end up carry around a hand luggage instead of handbag. And that's not comfy while you shopping at all. So I think small cross over bag with a credit card and keys would be the best decision. Ohhh... live is hard when it comes to shopping. At least I don't have a such a big problem with a shoes, obviously comfy trainers are the best. What about you, what do you take to go shopping? Thanks for all your lovely comments.


Najvacsia zaluba a zabava vsetkych nas. Ale aku tasku a topanky najviac preferujete na nakupy? Moja najoblubenejsia volba zvacsa byva velka taska na plece, takze mam volne ruky a mozem vyberat veci, ale niekedy skoncim s nosenim prirucnej batoziny namiesto kabelky.  A to uz vobec nieje pohodlne ked nakupujete. Takze si myslim ze mala kabelka s platobnou kartou a klucmi by bolo najlepsie riesenie. Ohhh... zivot je tazky ked pride k nakupom. Nastastie nemam az taky velky problem s topankami, samozrejme pohodlne tenisky su najlepsie. A co vy, co si najradsej vezmete na nakupy? Dakujem za vsetky vase mile komentare.



What I was wearing

LEVI'S jeans
NIKE Metro Plus trainers
DAVID JONES bag
GATE leather jacket

Comments

  1. lovely sneakers!♥ they look so comfy and stylish ;) cute blog! I'm following you on google+(petra lorietta)!♥

    www.lorietta.cz


    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I need to be comfy and prepared if I'm going to shop. Nothing ruins it more than a bag that just keeps getting in your way while trying to find cool clothes!

    Teffy || Teffys Perks Blog ||

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts