MIRRORED SUNNIES


This summer big trend, mirrored sunglasses. I was a bit careful with that trend, but it got me. So on Saturday I just bought that pair. Funky summer one from MAUI and sons ( here ). In this pictures I kept it a bit simple with a my favorite blouse and black skinny pants, to pump it up I opted for a golden accessories on the belt and sandals. Thanks for all your lovely comments.
P.S. Have you had a look at my fashiolista.com? If not you can check it here.


Toto leto jeden z velkych trendov, reflexne okuliare. Bola som trosku skepticka z tohto trendu, ale nakoniec ( ako vsetko ) dostal aj mna. Takze v sobotu som si kupila taketo okuliare. Su od firmy MAUI and sons. Na tychto fotkach som trosku udrzala jednoduchsi outfit, viac taky kancelarsky, s mojou oblubenou bluzkou a uzkymi nohavicami, trosku ho pozdvihnut som dodala zlate doplnky v podobe pracky na opasku a na sandalach. Dakujem za vsetky vase mile komentare.
P.S. Uz ste si pozreli moju stranku na  fashiolista.com? Ak nie, tak si mozte kliknut tu.




 What I was wearing

SUITEBLANCO shirt
F&F pants
RETRO sandals
DOROTHY PERKINS belt
MAUI and sons sunnies



Comments

  1. Love the monochrome outfit! The sunnies are the perfect accent.

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to find mirrored sunglasses for the longest time, I'm loving yours

    x karen
    www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mega cool sunnies.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love mirror sunglasses
    XX
    http://buildingmynewbody.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts